Been playing for a few years now. Beer has gotten very difficult to buy officially. It's getting about 1k-4k in price in the item market. I'm trying to DRINK my beer for crimes, not re-sell it.
Big Al can't import enough beer to keep his customers stocked and it's frustrating when I CAN'T BUY MY BEER BECAUSE ITS GONE AFTER FIVE SECONDS! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!
I think we need our own TORN built brewery to keep TORN supplied with own freakin booze. Add some side effects or something to reflect the low quality of something brewed with the remnants of beer cans and beer bottles found in the dump.
Just think about it. OR GIVE AL SOME BULK SUPPLIERS. I'm sure SOMEONE in CHINA could sell him some FAKE LOW QUALITY BEER or something to make up for the volume!
...grrr...
Big Al can't import enough beer to keep his customers stocked and it's frustrating when I CAN'T BUY MY BEER BECAUSE ITS GONE AFTER FIVE SECONDS! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!
I think we need our own TORN built brewery to keep TORN supplied with own freakin booze. Add some side effects or something to reflect the low quality of something brewed with the remnants of beer cans and beer bottles found in the dump.
Just think about it. OR GIVE AL SOME BULK SUPPLIERS. I'm sure SOMEONE in CHINA could sell him some FAKE LOW QUALITY BEER or something to make up for the volume!
...grrr...