Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel

Started by Kerzo [1690] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Kerzo [1690]
The suggestion I’m making is remove [or remove the spot the certificate of awesome is in]

I have played spin the wheel for some time now, most of the time you get something garbage.



I don’t get why all the purple stuff is the good stuff yet the certificate is there plz remove ?
MageFocuser [2686858]
The certificate of awesome is a part of this wheel already. If you were to take it away, it's going to affect the wheel in either a very good way or really terrible way