Trash
Started by Last [2218299] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
The game only ends upon the timer running out, perhaps we can change it so that it ends upon finding all Ornaments. It has never done this in the past, this will be a new change. I will refer this … - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Honestly I think this probably fine how it is? I could go either way, but it may not be worth the development distraction / resources to change this currently. Sure it'd be nice if it did end when they were …
It ends when the timer runs out.
Last year it ended when all the ornaments were found. So something has been changed.
Did it? I've never known it to end when you find all the ornaments, though you can click empty spaces to speed up the timer.
I could have fried a few brain cells and be thinking about something else but I was pretty sure.
Open to being told I am wrong though.
Open to being told I am wrong though.
It didn't as far as I know. As Syncopate said you could spam click to "penalize" yourself into ending the game faster.
The game only ends upon the timer running out, perhaps we can change it so that it ends upon finding all Ornaments. It has never done this in the past, this will be a new change.
I will refer this to Joe.
Thanks!
I will refer this to Joe.
Thanks!
Honestly I think this probably fine how it is? I could go either way, but it may not be worth the development distraction / resources to change this currently. Sure it'd be nice if it did end when they were all found, but I don't believe it's necessarily a bug or issue that it doesn't.