Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ranked Weapon Jackhammer Bug

Started by Metchi_Pockvano [2743523] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
Device: samsung SM-S367VL Android: 9 App version: 1.9.6. I have no tools or scripts running.

I use a Jackhammer, and recently started using the Specialist Jackhammer in my Faction's armoury. The problem is, while I regular Jackhammer has 3 magazines, the Ranked Jackhammer only has 1. I know that specialist only applies to 1 magazine, but since the change to the Jackhammer, all I get is 1 magazine.