Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

trade issue.

Started by ColdLand [2819595] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
ColdLand [2819595]
[image: i.ibb.co]

The issue is when i open 2 pages for the same trade.
And I click trash bin button at PAGE A, all the money in trade will be on hand, then keep this page here.
Then I save money on PAGE B, all my money is in trade.
Then I refesh PAGE A, all the money in trade are removed to hand again.

this is easy to reissue. i dont know whether it is a bug or not but i dont think it should happen.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
[image: i.imgur.com]

I believe refreshing the page with this URL will always remove the money. We could perhaps change the page URL after the transaction is finished, but I am unsure if this is at all necessary.

I will pass this along to Joe for considering.

Thanks!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I think we could probably leave this since it's really quite a niche situation and causes little harm. The trade system is very old and will be replaced at some point. I don't think updating this legacy system to resolve very minor issues like this is worth development time.