Where can I find one? All I am finding is silver.
Bronze chests
Started by Glacialgothic [2749017] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Did chests stop spawning altogether? I haven't seen any in Rickmas Torn for a few hours now.
They're definitely still around. Hedge Fund has been very nice for finding chests.
20:00:19 - 30/12/22 You opened a Bronze chest and received 2x Can of Crocozade, 1x Bag of Chocolate Truffles, 1x Bottle of Mistletoe Madness, 1x Bottle of Kandy Kane
20:00:19 - 30/12/22 You opened a Bronze chest and received 2x Can of Crocozade, 1x Bag of Chocolate Truffles, 1x Bottle of Mistletoe Madness, 1x Bottle of Kandy Kane