Any tips appreciated havnt open 1 since event started
Combination Chests
Started by 12345XXX [624936] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16310566&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=23067605
I do 123, 456, 789 and then use the info to guess the combination. About 75% success rate for me.
Gotta be lucky to find a combination chest. I don't find many of them this time too.
I do 123, 456, 789 and then use the info to guess the combination. About 75% success rate for me.
Gotta be lucky to find a combination chest. I don't find many of them this time too.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16072907&b=0&a=0&start=80&to=22042832
You can boost that success rate higher if you don't enter 9 for your third guess. Instead, place a number that you know is part of the combination but don't know it's correct spot.