Maybe free stuff?
2b Giveaway! Winners Announced!
Started by SudeepK [2069891] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 706 / 706 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Happy New Year and good luck to all!
Well, mostly me, really... but I'm being polite.
Well, mostly me, really... but I'm being polite.
Happy new year everyone!
RNGsus take the wheel!
I want to wish people the best of luck
Here’s to another 365 days with D3tard still on torn woo woo.
happy new year folks
happy new year folks
Entering fingers crossed hoping for a good start :( :)
Jup :)
Entries officially closed from this comment onwards….Goodluck all winners will be decided shortly
good luck to everyone
Happy new year and good luck everyone! :)
Wild merru chrsitamt
boop results out
Fantastic, thank you for the prize, happy new year :)
thanks!
This is why they call him sudeep
Yippie, thanks for the xanax, really do appreciate it! :D
Wow thnaks for the prize, it is much appreciated!
Awesome! Thank you!
We are off to a great start.
Much appreciated Sir.
Much appreciated Sir.