Oh baby, it's New Years, and just like last year, I'm giving away all the cans I've accrued and held onto. Most of these are from CT, of course, and since we're still freshly out of CT, I'd recommend whoever wins to either use them or save them until CaffeineCon to sell them.
This years lineup of a hundred cans is as follows:
5e:
Not unlike last year, you can enter up to 10 times per person. Just send 1-10 LSD, depending on how many entries you want, with the message "Cans" to me, and you'll be entered! (Please don't spam me with one LSD ten times, I will not enter you into the raffle if you spam my events)
Entries will close on January 15th, at 00:00:00TCT (so Saturday night, Sunday morning), and the winner will be announced by end of day on the 15th.
Best of luck to all and happy new year!
This years lineup of a hundred cans is as follows:
5e:
- 12x Can of Goose Juice
- 15x Can of Damp Valley
- 18x Can of Crocozade
- 3x Can of Munster
- 15x Can of Santa Shooters
- 16x Can of Rockstar Rudolph
- 2x Can of Taurine Elite
- 19x Can of X-MASS
Not unlike last year, you can enter up to 10 times per person. Just send 1-10 LSD, depending on how many entries you want, with the message "Cans" to me, and you'll be entered! (Please don't spam me with one LSD ten times, I will not enter you into the raffle if you spam my events)
Entries will close on January 15th, at 00:00:00TCT (so Saturday night, Sunday morning), and the winner will be announced by end of day on the 15th.
Best of luck to all and happy new year!