That's just a title, not an actual co-leader position. Would be a yellow icon if it was an official position.
Solved
Started by Garlic_Bred [2839038] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
That is my plan, the toy store i would buy had great perks for plushie running and i planned on reaching lvl 15 in the rw i will be in this week
Although you are a fairly new player and may not be so well informed of the game mechanics available to you. I find it quite surprising that you would just blindly send such a vast amount of money without considering the potential risks involved.
Let this be a life lesson and not just a Torn lesson lol.
Let this be a life lesson and not just a Torn lesson lol.
Yep, it has slighty less perms than actual co leader
for only $50m I can send you an advance copy of my training course which will enable you to avoid and deflect such scams in the future
I get the appeal of those perks, and I think you should go for them. But, be a regular employee instead of a director. Being a director takes a bit of know-how, and certain education courses give you the boosts you need to be successful. Build your networth and get those courses done, and then you'll be ready to pursue being a director later on.
Sorry you lost out on that ~250m. Train hard, get stronger than him, then make his life hell for as long as you want. Patient revenge is the way to go here.
Sorry you lost out on that ~250m. Train hard, get stronger than him, then make his life hell for as long as you want. Patient revenge is the way to go here.
Dont attack or bounty Crikelz
He said he wasnt going to scam me and will tranfer the comp when he can
He said he wasnt going to scam me and will tranfer the comp when he can
The fact I'm getting plastered as a scammer when he sent me 245m while I was offline, my discord blew up and sorting it out now, selling my company to start trading and happy to finally sell the company, not scamming.
Glad you've sorted it out.
Can I give you a hug??
Let me show you a step by step way of buying a company,or faction.
1. Join faction or company
2. Make a trade with the owner / leader
3. Wait for that person to add company or faction to the trade.
Done
Let me show you a step by step way of buying a company,or faction.
1. Join faction or company
2. Make a trade with the owner / leader
3. Wait for that person to add company or faction to the trade.
Done
So here's the normal template for GD threads like this:
> Grind for (x) time
> Actually make half decent money doing the normal things
> Get scammed
> Complain on forum
So far, so normal right? But wait, there's a couple of extra bits that add to my confusion
> Did absolutely no due diligence or barest of research to attempt to protect entire networth
> Sent entirety of money based on a message saying "ready when you are"
> Added addendum; to whit:
Im talking with him and a solution may be found
Do not attack or bounty him!
Soooo it sounds, to the casual/cynical observer, that you sent a quarter of a billion dollars to someone just before they went to bed.
Luckily, I can help you make your money back. I'm selling a company that sells magic beans. Price to you? Let's say, plucking a random figure off the top of my head $29,771,074. Just send it to me when you get a chance and I'll set you up.
EDIT: Called it.
> Grind for (x) time
> Actually make half decent money doing the normal things
> Get scammed
> Complain on forum
So far, so normal right? But wait, there's a couple of extra bits that add to my confusion
> Did absolutely no due diligence or barest of research to attempt to protect entire networth
> Sent entirety of money based on a message saying "ready when you are"
> Added addendum; to whit:
Im talking with him and a solution may be found
Do not attack or bounty him!
Soooo it sounds, to the casual/cynical observer, that you sent a quarter of a billion dollars to someone just before they went to bed.
Luckily, I can help you make your money back. I'm selling a company that sells magic beans. Price to you? Let's say, plucking a random figure off the top of my head $29,771,074. Just send it to me when you get a chance and I'll set you up.
EDIT: Called it.
How long do you think the company is going to last under his leadership?? After he loses the first star next week
he can transfer it right away like literally right f**king now, why's he not doing that? you can transact companies with green icon/recruit status.
Sent
No he will not have to wait you are just delaying the scam
Well I'm just getting told as I don't know cos I keep getting hosped over this silly matter, I'm gonna send you 245m while your afk and make a post about you, scam arist
Send me 245m whilst Im offline please, you can make as many post as you want about me.
You prolly should charge them extra for your medical expenses + slander fees.