Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Lusty's Arsenal] RENTALS - Best Gear !

Started by LustDragon69 [2802242] on in Trading Post.

4,763 replies · 48.8k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4,764 / 4,764 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4,764
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
97 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

TsGiScottC [1438699] ×1 CreamJ [1645529] ×1 Vyzor [2038423] ×1 Fordeaux [2199085] ×1 Jet [2337223] ×1 Hellboy37 [2371760] ×1 KKFrankie [2421315] ×1 Ar53_Hol [2430424] ×1 Metis [2489271] ×1 xLADYx [2512014] ×1 keter [2518801] ×1 Ozany [2523260] ×1

LustDragon69 [2802242]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Welcome To Lusty's Arsenal Shop !



---->My Trading Journey
---->Giveaways

 

I've decided to now Offer Rentals ! The Collateral is a MUST and it can be Anything of Value such as Cash, PIs, SEs, Hazmats, Collectibles and even other RW Gear as long as we can Agree on their Counted Value towards the Collateral 

 

Special Deals can be made on the Prices aswell as Bulk Discounts !

 

Committee and Staff Members have a 30B Collateral Waiver which means they can Rent anything of up to 30B against no Collateral !

 

The current Gear Available for Rental:

 

SPECIAL GEAR

Dual MP5s 23% Spray 14Q 16B Collateral 40M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

RED GEAR

 

41% Powerful Tavor 23B Collateral 50M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

69% Stricken SMAW 18B Collateral 50M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

36% Warlord P90  8B Collateral 35M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

35% Warlord M16A2 9B Collateral 35M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

35% Warlord Blunderbuss 4B Collateral 25M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

32% Warlord MP40 5B Collateral 30M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

31% Warlord 35% Proficience AK74U 8B Collateral 35M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

31% Warlord AK74U 5B Collateral 30M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

31% Warlord M16 A2 8B Collateral 35M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

31% Warlord SL8 6B Collateral 30M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

30% Warlord MP5K  8B Collateral 40M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

29% Warlord Thompson 5B Collateral 25M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

28% Warlord + 70% Assassinate Vektor 8B Collateral 35M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

216% Quicken + 35% Proficience Uzi  5B Collateral 30M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

55.82% Proficience P90 4B Collateral 25M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

26% Motivation Beretta M9 2B Collateral 15M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

ORANGE GEAR

 

23% Eviscerate Jackhammer 2B Collateral 15M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

20% Eviscerate Jackhammer 2B Collateral 15M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

20% Eviscerate Jackhammer 2B Collateral 15M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

23% Eviscerate Benelli M4 Super 2B Collateral 15M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

22% Eviscerate Benelli M4 Super 2B Collateral 15M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

21% Eviscerate Benelli M4 Super 2B Collateral 15M Daily

AVAILABLE

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


As soon as something will be sold or new stocks appear I will update this thread :D

Notes: Down Below you can find My Sale Lists where I keep track of everything Sold. Feel free to use as refference :)
Keep in mind that all sales written below have happened over a longer period of time. For it to be more accurate, do an average of all similar weps written.
Older Sales are on the Second Page of Comments !
SALES that are no longer relevant or are heavily outdated have been removed from the ORANGE and RED SOLD lists.
Less relevant weapons of low value are no longer written on the SOLD lists as they happen very often.

Mentions: [Lusty's Achievement] Top 250 Networth HoF · [Lusty's Giveaways] Daily Xanax :)

LustDragon69 [2802242]

RED Weapons SOLD List

I - SPECIAL Egg Popelled Launcher 16Q 19B

I - SPECIAL Egg Popelled Launcher 11Q 18B

I - SPECIAL Gold Plated AK-47 21% Demolition 16Q 22B

I - SPECIAL Gold Plated AK-47 22% Demolition 10Q 22B

I - SPECIAL EOD SET 65B
EOD Helmet 25% Impassable 9.82Q
EOD Apron 27% Impassable 25.86Q

EOD Pants 27% Impassable 38.59Q

EOD Gloves 24% Impassable 49.73Q

EOD Boots 27% Impassable 31.95Q

 

 

I - DOUBLE RED 14% Rage 61% Parry Katana 20B

I - DOUBLE RED 20% Expose 27% Plunder Naval Cutlass 12B

I - DOUBLE RED 15% Revitalize 48% Proficience TMP 10B
I - DOUBLE RED 28% Warlord 70% Assassinate Vektor 10B

I - DOUBLE RED 40% Bleed 73% Berserk Naval Cutlass 9B

I - DOUBLE RED 120% Throttle 10% Expose Jackhammer 7.5B

I - DOUBLE RED 59.67% Proficience 34% Conserve P90 5B

I - DOUBLE RED 32% Slow 46% Specialist MP5K 5B
I - DOUBLE RED 23% Motivation 49% Specialist MP5 Navy 5B
I - DOUBLE RED 25% Motivation 75% Cupid Glock 4.9B
I - DOUBLE RED 96% Achilles 175% Quicken Taurus 4B
I - DOUBLE RED 28% Motivation 6 Turns Disarm Desert Eagle 3.5B
I - RED 69% Stricken SMAW 22B
I - RED 18% Revitalize AK74u 20B
I - RED 196% Quicken BTMP9 17B

I - RED 41% Plunder Katana 16B

I - RED 47% Penetrate Steyr AUG 15B
I - RED 15% Rage Katana 11.5B

I - RED 37% Warlord AK47 12B

I - RED 28% Warlord BTMP9 12B

I - RED 29% Warlord ArmaLite 11B

I - RED 29% Warlord Enfield 10B

I - RED 30% Warlord Steyr Aug 9B

I - RED 34% Warlord MP5K 7.25B

I - RED 32% Warlord MP5 Navy 4.5B

I - RED 32% Warlord MP5 Navy 4.5B

I - RED 28% Eviscerate Sawed Off 10B

I - RED 26% Eviscerate Benelli M4 Super 7B

I - RED 28% Fury Yasukuni 10B
I - RED 43% Penetrate DBK 8B

I - RED 78% Parry Samurai Sword 8B

I - RED 76% Parry Katana 6.7B
I - RED 31% Motivation Uzi 6B
I - RED 141% Assassinate XM8 6B

I - RED 9% Sure Shot Steyr AUG 5.7B

I - RED 33% Warlord MP5K 4.6B
I - RED 31% Warlord Thompson 4.5B

I - RED 28% Eviscerate Blunderbuss 3.8B

I - RED 28% Motivation USP 4B

I - RED 28% Motivation MP5 Navy 4B

I - RED 40% Conserve Enfield 3B

LustDragon69 [2802242]

Orange Weapons SOLD LIST

 

I - DOUBLE ORANGE 28% Powerful 27% Penetrate ArmaLite 25B

I - DOUBLE ORANGE 22% Specialist 28% Powerful ArmaLite 14B

I - DOUBLE ORANGE 26% Specialist 30% Penetrate ArmaLite 12B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 28% Specialist 21% Puncture ArmaLite 10B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 13% Bloodlust 5% Frenzy Katana 10B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 40% Bleed 5% Frenzy Yasukuni 7.2B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 37% Bleed 56% Empower Yasukuni 6B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 10% Expose 22% Plunder Yasukuni 5.5B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 12% Expose 62% Throttle Jackhammer 4B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 16% Eviscerate 151% Wind-up Macana 3.5B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 19% Powerful 31% Penetrate M249 SAW 2.5B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 27% Powerful 15% Warlord Benelli M4 2.1B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 46% Deadeye 27% Weaken H&K SL8 1.5B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 40% Wither 26% Conserve AK74u 3B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 20% Warlord 25% Specialist SKS 1.9B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 15% Warlord 33% Conserve BTMP9 3B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 20% Motivation 20% Proficience MP5 Navy 1.95B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 34% Wither 21% Slow Skorpion 1.8B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 83% Assassinate 68% Quicken Beretta FS 1.5B
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 57% Achilles 84% Assassinate Sig 1.5B

I - DOUBLE ORANGE 15% Motivation 120% Quicken MP5 Navy 1.5B

I - DOUBLE ORANGE 29% Specialist 21% Bleed Jackhammer 1.5B

I - ORANGE 17% Revitalize MP5K 16.25B
I - ORANGE 16% Revitalize TMP 12.8B
I - ORANGE 16% Revitalize P90 9.5B

I - ORANGE 14% Revitalize AK74u 4.5B

I - ORANGE 14% Revitalize Thompson 4B

I - ORANGE 36% Specialist Enfield 9B 

I - ORANGE 121% Empower Yasukuni 4.5B

I - ORANGE 109% Empower Yasukuni 4.5B

I - ORANGE 128% Empower Kodachi 3.5B

I - ORANGE 129% Empower Katana 3B

I - ORANGE 34% Penetrate ArmaLite 4B

I - ORANGE 28% Specialist 203Q ArmaLite 4B
I - ORANGE 41% Weaken ArmaLite 4.8B
I - ORANGE 53% Stricken Milkor 5.55B

I - ORANGE 46% Stricken Milkor 5.2B

I - ORANGE 45% Stricken RPG 3.9B

I - ORANGE 45% Stricken RPG 3.8B

I - ORANGE 35% Weaken Kodachi 4B
I - ORANGE 13% Bloodlust Yasukuni 5B
I - ORANGE 41% Bleed Yasukuni 5.3B

I - ORANGE 37% Bleed Kodachi 2.7B

I - ORANGE 37% Bleed Macana2.5B

I - ORANGE 31% Bleed Yasukuni 4B
I - ORANGE 21% Fury Yasukuni 4B
I - ORANGE 26% Warlord BTMP9 7B

I - ORANGE 26% Warlord Enfield 4B

I - ORANGE 25% Warlord Ithaca 2.7B
I - ORANGE 29% Powerful Enfield 3.3B

I - ORANGE 143% Quicken Five Seven 4B

I - ORANGE 83% Assassinate ArmaLite 2.1B

I - ORANGE 23% Motivation BTMP9 2.6B

I - ORANGE 38% Cripple PKM 2.4B
I - ORANGE 36% Wither BTMP9 2.2B

I - ORANGE 24% Warlord Steyr AUG 2.6B

I - ORANGE 22% Warlord P90 2.2B
I - ORANGE 22% Warlord Thompson 2.1B
I - ORANGE 21% Warlord Blunderbuss 1.8B
I - ORANGE 21% Warlord Skorpion 1.35B
I - ORANGE 21% Warlord P90 1.35B
I - ORANGE 22% Eviscerate Jackhammer 2.2B
I - ORANGE 13% Revitalize Skorpion 1.85B

I - ORANGE 31% Penetrate Enfield 1.83B

I - ORANGE 39% Cripple Jackhammer 1.4B
I - ORANGE 35% Proficience BTMP9 1.2B
I - ORANGE 24% Motivation Ruger 1.1B
I - ORANGE 32% Weaken Benelli M4 820M
I - ORANGE 11% Expose AK-47 800M
I - ORANGE 10% Expose AK-47 650M
I - ORANGE 93% Assassinate M4A1 800M
I - ORANGE 103% Quicken MP5 Navy 750M
I - ORANGE 35% Wither Springfield 650M
I - ORANGE 31% Wither Magnum 600M
I - ORANGE 36% Proficience Uzi 700M
I - ORANGE 37% Proficience MP40 600M
I - ORANGE 19% Motivation AK-74U 600M
I - ORANGE 21% Motivation Wooden Nunchakus 600M
I - ORANGE 33% Penetrate H&K SL8 550M
I - ORANGE 34% Weaken AK-47 1.5B
I - ORANGE 40% Slow Frying Pan 800M
I - ORANGE 105% Quicken Springfield 700M
I - ORANGE 123% Empower Baseball Bat 430M

I - ORANGE 114% Quicken Cobra 450M

I - ORANGE 34% Conserve Tavor 350M

I - ORANGE 21% Motivation Ak74u 300M

I - ORANGE 21% Motivation Thompson 300M

I - ORANGE 21% Motivation Thompson 300M

 

LustDragon69 [2802242]

Fresh Last Hit Bonus Weapons SOLD List

 

I - 33% Stricken Milkor 2B

I - 30% Stricken Milkor 2B

I - 18% Warlord Sawed Off 300M

I - 18% Warlord Sawed Off 300M 

I - 11% Revitalize BTMP9 2.2B

I - 11% Revitalize BTMP9 2B

I - 10% Revitalize BTMP9 1.8B

LustDragon69 [2802242]

Fresh Damage Dealer Weapons SOLD List

 

I - 22% Puncture ArmaLite 600M

I - 22% Puncture ArmaLite 600M

I - 21% Puncture ArmaLite 550M

I - 23% Specialist ArmaLite 500M

I - 23% Specialist ArmaLite 500M

I - 22% Specialist ArmaLite 500M
I - 22% Specialist ArmaLite 500M

I - 22% Specialist ArmaLite 500M

I - 21% Specialist ArmaLite 450M

 

 

 

 

LustDragon69 [2802242]

Fresh Buff Weapons SOLD List

 

I - 15% Eviscerate Naval Cutlass 320M

I - 15% Motivation Naval Cutlass 280M

I - 51% Quicken Yasukuni 320M

I - 50% Empower Yasukuni 400M

I - 15% Motivation Yasukuni 500M

I - 15% Motivation Yasukuni 500M

I - 15% Motivation Yasukuni 500M

I - 54% Quicken Yasukuni 500M

I - 52% Empower Metal Nunchakus 500M