Hello!
I just noticed the following visual bug:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Although it would be cool to have a Tactical Illuminator on the Metal nunchakus, I'm pretty sure it doesn't belong there. Seems like the values of the first column are located at the 2nd column and so on. As the Armalite and Combat pants do not show values. The Combat helmet doesn't show values because of the Pepper spray.
Screenshot made from the home page screen. I don't know if other players have the same visual bug. Using Chrome on laptop.
Edit: also in the TORN app with both 'Desktop view' enabled or disabled.
I just noticed the following visual bug:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Although it would be cool to have a Tactical Illuminator on the Metal nunchakus, I'm pretty sure it doesn't belong there. Seems like the values of the first column are located at the 2nd column and so on. As the Armalite and Combat pants do not show values. The Combat helmet doesn't show values because of the Pepper spray.
Screenshot made from the home page screen. I don't know if other players have the same visual bug. Using Chrome on laptop.
Edit: also in the TORN app with both 'Desktop view' enabled or disabled.