6 replies · 305 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Most-liked replies
DeKleineKobini[2114440]Committee
· 5 likes · I'd recommend to either use YATA or indeed configure TornTools to provide that data like Anarchia said. ArsonWarehouse has no added benefit imo, as it also just uses YATA in the background. TornTools is my preferred suggestion though, as it …
I'd recommend to either use YATA or indeed configure TornTools to provide that data like Anarchia said. ArsonWarehouse has no added benefit imo, as it also just uses YATA in the background.
TornTools is my preferred suggestion though, as it also means you'd be updating the data when you land abroad. Without people using TT and TornPDA (mobile app with similar feature to TT), YATA wouldn't have the data it currently has.
EDIT: I should note that I'm a TT developer though, so my opinion might be a little bit biased, but I do believe that TT is the best desktop way to consume (and provide) that data.
once you have YATA set up as Aarchia showed you, go to TT settings and under Travel settings check this box.
Travel
Show a table of all countries with their item and their stocks.Requires YATA to be enabled as external service. Update country in travel table filter as per map selections.