Need someone to fill in for one of your employees going on vacation this holiday?
Someone in your company not pulling their weight, and you need some time to find a good replacement?
Need a little help getting that next star or 2?
I'm willing to join your company to help out in any situation for an agreed amount of time.
I log in multiple times a day, every day.
I am a drug taker, 2-3 xanax a day.
I rehab at least every other day.
10 merits in EE
Someone in your company not pulling their weight, and you need some time to find a good replacement?
Need a little help getting that next star or 2?
I'm willing to join your company to help out in any situation for an agreed amount of time.
I log in multiple times a day, every day.
I am a drug taker, 2-3 xanax a day.
I rehab at least every other day.
10 merits in EE
- Manual labor 132,876
- Intelligence 246,393
- Endurance 204,647
- Total 583,916