xD
Simple giveaway ( ended )
Started by Curlyhurley [2572024] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Not many people wants a few hundred cars I guess lol
- Did you know that Teslas come with a unique “new car” smell? They call it “Elon Musk.”
[Just something I came up with because I love Top Gear, and I thought that with you giving away 200 stolen vehicles, I wanted to make a little experiment on how the trio would react to a letter from Torn City about something like that. If you don't know what Top Gear is, look it up on Youtube and enjoy yourself. Anyhow, hope you enjoy this!]
TOP GEAR ON TORN CITY
[Starts with intro, then camera zoom to the three men sitting on their chairs]
Jeremy Clarkson: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. [Turns to Hammond and May from the camera] Do you want to know something I've really wanted to talk about?
James May: How you look great for a ninety year old? [Audience laughs at that]
[Richard Hammond squints a little at Jeremy, before he turns to May]
Hammond: Funny, I thought he was thirty.
May: [Dryly] No, it's the wrinkles. I was being nice.
[Clarkson rolls his eyes at the two co-hosts as the audience laughs, then continues]
Clarkson: No, it isn't about how I'm looking great for my age, though I do. [Pulls out a piece of paper and puts on his glasses, then looks at the two.] I have a letter.
Hammond: Who's it from, Michael Schumacher?
Clarkson: [Shaking his head] Nope.
Hammond: Is it...the Argentine government angry about that last special we did?
May: [Interjecting] No, if it was, they'd have sent us to Tierra del Fuego with a bag over our heads and made us look like penguins.
[Hammond and Clarkson have exasperated looks on their faces, and turn back to the letter]
Hammond: So it isn't the Argies, nor Michael Schumacher...Is it...The Queen?
Clarkson: [Tsking] Wrong, wrong, and wrong. It's from the other side of the pond, and a particular place where quite a few fans have sent us fan mails from, asking why we don't talk more about them, and their history with cars.
May: [A suspicious look on his face] Detroit?
Clarkson: Worse. [Audience laughs a little] Torn City.
[The hosts collectively groan at that, while the audience has a mixed reaction.]
May: [Hands over face] How many fan mails do we get from that bunch of bleeding psychos?
Hammond: [Energetically pointing to the three of them] They'd do unspeakable things to us if we ever step foot there! They shoot their politicians for just breathing! [Pauses, a thoughtful look on his face] Okay, they're not all bad.
[Audience Laughs heartily at that, while Clarkson waits for the room to die down.]
Clarkson: Well, it's an interesting letter. Interesting, first of all, because it means someone can write there. [Scattered chuckles] But second of all, the content is...well, allow me to read it. [Adjusts in his seat, while the other two look at each other, then to Jeremy with interest] 'Dear Top Gear, I have been a fan for many years in Torn City. I just came into possession of...'[He blinks and looks closer at the letter] '200 stolen vehicles!'
May: Bloody Hell...
Hammond blinks and stares at the letter, not realizing.
Hammond: Did he say...200? Stolen Vehicles?
Clarkson: [Stonefaced] Yep. But there's more. [May slumps into his chair like a corpse, eliciting a quick laugh before he sits back up. Hammond leans in, eager to hear more.] Ahem...'I don't have need of them, and would like to know if you would appreciate having all of them for whatever you need.' [The audience and hosts are quiet for a moment]
May:[Quietly]...Couldn't we just hire some chavs to do that for us? Just...[waves his hands around in the air, before sitting up straight, and assuming an authoritative voice] 'Alright lads, we need you to steal 200 cars for Top Gear, chop chop!'
Clarkson: [A little shocked] It's not a bad idea...
Hammond: Well, can we pay for stolen cars like that? Or have them given to us? It's not like we've done something that illegal! [Pointing to May] Well, something illegal that doesn't involve smoking something.
May: Well at least it's not breaking public decency like your clothes. [Audience Laughs, while Clarkson turns to the camera, clasping his hands together]
Clarkson: Well, to the fine gentleman who wrote us this letter, I'm afraid we can't accept illegal goods. At least not on camera. [Audience Laughs, and he claps his hands together] So, if you want to give us 200 stolen cars, meet us on the docks at midnight next week, or write to the BBC. [Turns back to his co-hosts] Now, onto something else.
TOP GEAR ON TORN CITY
[Starts with intro, then camera zoom to the three men sitting on their chairs]
Jeremy Clarkson: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. [Turns to Hammond and May from the camera] Do you want to know something I've really wanted to talk about?
James May: How you look great for a ninety year old? [Audience laughs at that]
[Richard Hammond squints a little at Jeremy, before he turns to May]
Hammond: Funny, I thought he was thirty.
May: [Dryly] No, it's the wrinkles. I was being nice.
[Clarkson rolls his eyes at the two co-hosts as the audience laughs, then continues]
Clarkson: No, it isn't about how I'm looking great for my age, though I do. [Pulls out a piece of paper and puts on his glasses, then looks at the two.] I have a letter.
Hammond: Who's it from, Michael Schumacher?
Clarkson: [Shaking his head] Nope.
Hammond: Is it...the Argentine government angry about that last special we did?
May: [Interjecting] No, if it was, they'd have sent us to Tierra del Fuego with a bag over our heads and made us look like penguins.
[Hammond and Clarkson have exasperated looks on their faces, and turn back to the letter]
Hammond: So it isn't the Argies, nor Michael Schumacher...Is it...The Queen?
Clarkson: [Tsking] Wrong, wrong, and wrong. It's from the other side of the pond, and a particular place where quite a few fans have sent us fan mails from, asking why we don't talk more about them, and their history with cars.
May: [A suspicious look on his face] Detroit?
Clarkson: Worse. [Audience laughs a little] Torn City.
[The hosts collectively groan at that, while the audience has a mixed reaction.]
May: [Hands over face] How many fan mails do we get from that bunch of bleeding psychos?
Hammond: [Energetically pointing to the three of them] They'd do unspeakable things to us if we ever step foot there! They shoot their politicians for just breathing! [Pauses, a thoughtful look on his face] Okay, they're not all bad.
[Audience Laughs heartily at that, while Clarkson waits for the room to die down.]
Clarkson: Well, it's an interesting letter. Interesting, first of all, because it means someone can write there. [Scattered chuckles] But second of all, the content is...well, allow me to read it. [Adjusts in his seat, while the other two look at each other, then to Jeremy with interest] 'Dear Top Gear, I have been a fan for many years in Torn City. I just came into possession of...'[He blinks and looks closer at the letter] '200 stolen vehicles!'
May: Bloody Hell...
Hammond blinks and stares at the letter, not realizing.
Hammond: Did he say...200? Stolen Vehicles?
Clarkson: [Stonefaced] Yep. But there's more. [May slumps into his chair like a corpse, eliciting a quick laugh before he sits back up. Hammond leans in, eager to hear more.] Ahem...'I don't have need of them, and would like to know if you would appreciate having all of them for whatever you need.' [The audience and hosts are quiet for a moment]
May:[Quietly]...Couldn't we just hire some chavs to do that for us? Just...[waves his hands around in the air, before sitting up straight, and assuming an authoritative voice] 'Alright lads, we need you to steal 200 cars for Top Gear, chop chop!'
Clarkson: [A little shocked] It's not a bad idea...
Hammond: Well, can we pay for stolen cars like that? Or have them given to us? It's not like we've done something that illegal! [Pointing to May] Well, something illegal that doesn't involve smoking something.
May: Well at least it's not breaking public decency like your clothes. [Audience Laughs, while Clarkson turns to the camera, clasping his hands together]
Clarkson: Well, to the fine gentleman who wrote us this letter, I'm afraid we can't accept illegal goods. At least not on camera. [Audience Laughs, and he claps his hands together] So, if you want to give us 200 stolen cars, meet us on the docks at midnight next week, or write to the BBC. [Turns back to his co-hosts] Now, onto something else.
Please help I new
Fastcar Nascar
Pick me!
[image: i.pinimg.com]
[image: i.pinimg.com]
Kchow
Lol
give it to me, thank you
Give them to me. You see I am a car, a 2004 Ford Festiva. So ill know how to properly care for them
Vroom vroom to the moon
you seem to know i'm lurking here XD
why did god made pubes curly?
To reduce the risk of eye injuries
To reduce the risk of eye injuries
Almost there! Keep at it!
Get me some A class car.... need it to win URT :)
i need car 2
I will make a new transformer with them lol
Your generosity astounds me. I merely plan to dump all the cars I steal for the 1000 items dumped merit atop the GTA crimes one
The merit is to dump 5k items and I'd recommend dumping jackets :) it's cheapest/ most common