Device: samsung SM-G975F Android: 12 App version: 1.9.6
Duke gave me a mission to buy an m9 hit a guy with it then send it to him.
I have everything confirmed except the sent m9. But I have. I also purchased a second m9 and sent that but still in mission it says it is not sent.
Duke gave me a mission to buy an m9 hit a guy with it then send it to him.
I have everything confirmed except the sent m9. But I have. I also purchased a second m9 and sent that but still in mission it says it is not sent.
- Acquire a Beretta M9
- Use the Beretta M9 to achieve a damaging hit on MOHAMAD98
- Send the Beretta M9 to MOHAMAD98
| ou sent 1x Parcel to MOHAMAD98 | |
| 06:24:09 - 13/01/23 | You created a Parcel containing 1x Beretta M9 |
| 06:23:24 - 13/01/23 | You bought 1x Beretta M9 on Sectory's bazaar at $1,400 each for a total of $1,400 |
| 06:19:47 - 13/01/23 | You sent 1x Parcel to MOHAMAD98 |
| 06:18:37 - 13/01/23 | You created a Parcel containing 1x Beretta M9 |