Posts archived: 231 / 231 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hello
The issue is fixed
Changes will be applied soon
Thanks
Wow fantastic. Look forward to testing this :)
alexanderl [1748546] Admin
Staff
· #223 · edited
You can already test. You are welcome! :)
Honestly I’d make this an announcement as so many of us turned newsticker off, if they miss this they’ll never turn it back on
Appreciate the devs for tackling this issue, I can finally unsub to this bug report now!
Ah this made forums unusable on mobile so thanks for fixing :D
All the shit posters with an iPhone rushing to the forums after this update ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Still crashing for me even worse then usual.
Now I crash on random pages not just forums
Clear your cache, update iOS + safari / browser in general (or TornPDA for that matter).
I turned on all signatures across torn + the news ticker and haven’t had any issues ever since it was pushed to live.
Thank you, this is much appreciated. Forums working ok so far!
If you don’t mind, what turned out to be the fix?