Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One Blue Jacket

Started by Fieron [2845309] on in Fun & Games.

85 replies · 1.28k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Fieron [2845309]
Items up for trade are a live collection of ecans and serotonin. Let's hope for come Christmas magic to get this going again!
Fieron [2845309]
Anyone? Anyone? Current pack up for trade is 8x cans of Munster, 8x cans of red cow, 2x cans of rockstar Rudolph, 9x Cans of Santa shooters, and 8x serotonin
-SnowQueen- [2699010]
Before I get my mail, I have to make sure the neighborhood brat isn’t outside so I don’t have to listen to him whine. He wouldn’t have this problem if he’d stuck to that ridiculous skateboard park that our taxpayer dollars paid for. No, he had to construct a ramp in the middle of the street. He did such a crappy job (probably eating shrooms again) that it collapsed just as he was at the top, and of course he landed in my prized bed of edelweiss.

I was out there so fast I got to the board before he was done picking petals out of his ears. I held it triumphantly in the air, shouting “You think I didn’t know you left the stink bomb and dog poop? Who’s sorry now! You’ll never see this again!”

You would have thought I’d announced I kidnapped the Mayor (which this kid wouldn’t care about except it’s his dad). He went stark white and started stammering about the board having magical powers and he was trying to get good enough not to waste his one shot with it. I mean, come on. Initially I was going to give it back, but this is priceless. (Him being so upset, that is, not the BS story about a wooden plank and 4 wheels suddenly making you fast.) Do you want it? I feel a little bad about taking the haul you’re dragging around, but not bad enough to turn down the deal.
-SnowQueen- [2699010]
I LOVE the story update and am so flattered you used my post as a prequel! Thank you!

Now, come one, come all, who wants to trade for a enticing SKATEBOARD? Let’s help this entrepreneur get his PI!