Hello everyone! I am new here, but my husband (both here on Torn, and in real life) has been playing for about a year now. I am excited to meet others, and to get more experience playing! I hope everyone has a great night! MaryAnn
The first rule of torn is the forums can be a savage place, especially to newcomers. Welcome to torn
Ariston [2322328] Wiki Contributor
14 Jan 2023, 08:16 TCT · #3
Good luck on your journey. The forums are a toilet. Read the guides, play the game your way, and don't RMT
welcome, Hubby will hopefully teach you well, and yes Forums are the slang word for savage and wild , enjoy
Welcome to hell! Joking aside welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay:)
Could i interest you in buying 98.7% pure chicken?
Are you sure you wish to place a bounty of
$1 on
MaryAnnGill [2864925] with the reason: disgustingly cheerful?
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Mentions:
MaryAnnGill [2864925]
Welcome to Torn :)
Enjoy your stay! Make sure you read any guides related to newbies.
Hello Marry, be sure to read the guides and stay safe, thanks for playing.
Welcome! Make sure to get to level 15 to fly, after that you can basically do whatever you want.
Welcome MARY please message WICKED if you need any help in the game. Delightful Bloke