How do I get one of these?
Driving licence
Started by StevieBoy007 [2868885] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
It's ok, just seen it listed in General Studies area
You won't need it for quite some time. But a racing license would allow you to start racing at the torn city raceway. Something I found very rewarding while leveling up to 15 since it gives you something else to do without flying. The racing license can be bought at points building for 50 points I believe and you don't need the regular driver license to race.