[image: i.ibb.co]Hello, I referred a player (current husband), this player at the time of creating the account forgot to put a referral, when I realized this and after a few days I thought it was too late, I am writing this because I was informed by a user of that he could ask for help completing the referral. I can provide proof that I referred you.
Referred issues
Started by Alfonsito [2561853] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
Yes, he referred me to the game
Ready
This has been added.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Thank you very much, but the rewards of 250 points, 31 days of donor pack and 2 special items were missing
You will get the subsequent rewards for Level 20 and onwards. You filed the report after they were already Level 10, rewards can't be retroactively credited in that case.
Ok, thanks