I was looking through all the different destinations and noticed that there could be 3 additional destinations
my recommendations are as follows:-
Australia the golden wattle (6k per flower),
New Zealand the kowhai (6k per flower),
USA the rose (8k per flower)
I know it means getting extra flowers but it would also mean extra profit and the point redeemed at the museum would be raised from 10 points per flower set to 13 points per set, therefore, raising the overall price to something like 700k per set
if so let's put it to the vote and see what the players think
don't have a go at me guys I am just thinking it could be a better run with extra flowers that's all
I really appreciate your input guys staff, player committee and players
thanks, guys
death-incarnate
my recommendations are as follows:-
Australia the golden wattle (6k per flower),
New Zealand the kowhai (6k per flower),
USA the rose (8k per flower)
I know it means getting extra flowers but it would also mean extra profit and the point redeemed at the museum would be raised from 10 points per flower set to 13 points per set, therefore, raising the overall price to something like 700k per set
if so let's put it to the vote and see what the players think
don't have a go at me guys I am just thinking it could be a better run with extra flowers that's all
I really appreciate your input guys staff, player committee and players
thanks, guys
death-incarnate