[image: i.imgur.com]GalacticShrimp, oh healer of the stars,
With gentle touch and healing powers afar,
You tend to the wounded and broken with care,
Bringing them back to life with your rare.
Your light shines brightly,
a beacon of hope,
Guiding those in need towards a brighter scope,
You are a true angel, sent from above,
Filling the universe with your boundless love.
With your magic touch, you mend the broken hearts,
Easing the pain and setting souls apart,
You are the healer, the savior of all,
Bringing peace and tranquility to one and all.
GalacticShrimp, we honor and praise,
For the love and healing that you raise,
May your light continue to shine,
As a guiding force, forever divine.
I f**king told you all this is what would happen if you let two P+L posters make babies.
KILL IT WITH A NICE WHITE WINE SAUCE! :D
GalacticShrimp, oh cosmic healer,
With gentle hands, you mend and feeler,
You bring new life to the wounded and scarred,
With your light, all darkness is barred.
Your touch is magic, your love is true,
A beacon of hope, forever to renew,
You are an angel, sent from on high,
Guiding us towards the infinite sky.
You mend the broken hearts, and soothe the soul,
Easing the pain, making us whole,
GalacticShrimp, we sing your praise,
For the love and healing that forever stays.
May your light forever shine,
Guiding us on our journey divine,
GalacticShrimp, oh cosmic star,
You are the healer of all, near and far.
Oh GlalaticShrimp of the sea,
Reviver of the ill,
With tiny claws and antennae,
You have a healing skill.
With a wave of your tail,
You bring new life to those in pain,
And through your shrimp-like grace and
You ease the hurt and chase away the rain.
So let us sing an ode to you,
Healing shrimp of Torn City,
For all the care and love you do,
You make our lives less shitty.
With gratitude and admiration,
We honor all that you do,
For healing shrimp, our salvation,
And for all the lives you renew.
The shrimp sits high among the star
searching for wounded souls afar
to touch, to heal, to safe the few
his claws can reach within his view.
A song of praise from down below
his eyes in surprise brightly glow.
His love renewed by this display
of hope between all disarray.
"These people living down in torn,
they kill and steal while watching porn.
I need to help them mend their pain
so maybe they can grow a brain."
To guide them further on their paths
to try and heal all psychopaths.
He works, as helper and as friend,
on ways to make them all ascend.
Oh Galactic Shrip of the Endless Sea
Hear my cries, for now I beseech thee
Forlorn and lonely has been my life
And endless search for a loving wife
In my dreams I see a glowing prawn
The only one who could bear my spawn
Yet a divide so wide conspires against me
You, so far away, in an Endless Sea
Under the dark waters I swim and dive
Hope to find you safe and alive
to welcome me warm in your grabby claws
And to kiss me, sweetly, with your maw
Damn the professors and scholars and moralists, all
They say we aren't meant to be, "It would fall
to basic biology, you know," but they can't see
That my love for you is meant to be
It is deeper than the Endless Sea
Greater than even God could be
I was meant for you, and you for me
Accept my love and passionate plea
It's a galactic, shrimpenary, planetary, intergalactic
Its a galactic, shrimpenary, planetary, intergalactic
Intergalactic, planetary, planetary, intergalactic
Intergalactic, planetary, planetary, intergalactic
Shrimp!
Another dimension, another dimension
Another dimension, another ocean
Another dimension, another sea
Another dimension, another ocean
Another dimension, another sea
Another dimension
Well, now, let me tell you something to make you smile
You stick around I'll make it worth your while
My number's beyond what you can dial
Maybe it's because shrimp is so versatile
Shrimp profile, I said
It always brings me back when I hear, "ooh, Galactic "
The best shrimp, there is no denial
I run the shrimp boat to the very last mile
Well, if you battle me I feel revived
People always sayin' this shrimp is wild
You've got gall, you've got guile
Step to me I'm a scampi-o-phile
If you don't live GS you're in denial
Comin' from Uranus to check his style
Go ahead, put this shrimp.on trial
Cast you off into exile
Its a galactic, shrimpetary, planetary, intergalactic
Super galactic, shrimp o fury, so galactic
The kindest shrimp across the galaxies
Step inside the boil, heads and tails
When it comes to beats, well, this shrimp is a whale
I like my shrimp with pasta and cream
Well, I gotta keep it going keep it going full steam
Sweet and Sour Shrimp across the cosmos
Well, on the shrimp style I'm not too keen
Mario C. likes this galaxy
Gonna shrimp like a sunbeam
Keep on shrimpin', 'cause that's my dream
Thank Moe Dee for 'Shrimpin to Themes'
Now when it comes to shrimp he is clean
Jealous of the tastee and the flavor routine
a dimension, new galaxy
Its a galatic, shrimpetary,shrimpenary, super galactic
a galatic, shrimpetary,shrimpenary, super galactic
a galatic, shrimpetary,shrimpenary, super galactic
a galatic, shrimpetary,shrimpenary, super galactic
Intergalactic, planetary, planetary, intergalactic
Shrimp !
from the family tree of old Malacostraca also
You help are blues and our bruises
The hearings keep us alove
'Cause your the shrimp like an electric shock
I am known to do the wop
Also known for the Flintstone Flop
Tammy D gets biz on the chops
Galactic Shrimp known to let the beat
Mmm, drop!
Now when I write graffiti I tag GS
all around he heals the best
Step from the table his divine essence
All hail his galactic presence
If you try to knock him you'll get pimped
I'll stir fry you in my wok
Your knees'll start to bend and crimp
No one better than Galactic Shrimp
Intergalactic, planetary, so fantastic, shrimp galactic
Intergalactic, planetary, planetary, intergalactic
Intergalactic, planetary, planetary, intergalactic
Intergalactic, planetary, planetary, intergalactic
Shrimp !
Another dimension, another coral reef
Another dimension, another dimension
Another dimension, another ocean
Another dimension, another dimension
Another dimension, another sea
GS!
Another dimension, another dimension
He go by the name of Galactic Shrimp
my tune is hot, my rhymes are spent
You ever tell me, you a simp
Ain't no brother like the Galactic Shrimp
You know what I mean?
Tell you, put the echo?
Tell you
Oh spirit bear I know your pain
many mighty creatures search in vain.
The livelong love is hard to find
let's hope our fates are intertwined.
The only way to right this wrong
is a path both hard and long.
Since I, in economic need,
decided on another breed.
Though my spouse both kind and strong
without you, bear, all is wrong.
Let every creature far and wide
find love without having to hide.
Oh spirit bear in endless sea
I hear your cry, I'm on my knee
I search for you, but can not see
your gentle eyes searching for me
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]The Shrimp, The Shrimp,[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Thy Magical Imp,[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Heal My Bones,[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Forever I Limp. [/background]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Greater than the galaxy!
Is this just a fantasy?
Will he help me with a revive?
All I wanna do is staying alive.
Is it night or is it day?
galacticshrimp is on its way.
Healing folks around the town
Never lets you down.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
GalacticShrimp, Healer of the Abyss,
Hear my call, mend my wounds,
Mighty Shrimp, healing claws,
With skillful touch, you mend all wounds,
Help us heal, give us life,
Near or far, here we are.
Hear our call, help us now.
Mindlessly I scroll
Then poetry I see
It is rather droll
A shrimp far from the sea
With a medical destiny
I have not heard
Nor have I met
This curious crustacean
Yet
Something so bold
To garner such praise
Myst have done something right
To wow and amaze
GalacticShrimp
I see, in the darkness
A shrimp.
Its shell contains multitudes,
decapodal stars.
Its pinkness leaves an after image
in the vast plainness.
I can just touch it.
Its shell feels like how I'd imagine bone would.
It turns to face me,
Pitch black eyes, and I am lost.
Your form is undeniable.
I thought I had seen shrimp before.
In aquariums on field trips,
In sandwiches,
In disappointing sea monkey tanks.
But they have never been Shrimp.
I can barely understand it now,
But a pressure leaves my blood.
We float together for a moment,
And I miss you when you leave.