Before giving my stuff away, I slapped down a 2 week casino ban on myself, Because I knew I would of lost it all and rather have given it away to my friends and supplying the dump with many many jackets "evil grin"
It sounds like you have had a positive experience with the online community you have been a part of, and have decided to move on. It's great that you are able to overcome an addiction and make the decision to move forward. It's also nice that you have taken the time to give shoutouts to some of the members of the community who have made an impact on your time here. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
What he said. XD You sound like a nice guy. Kick them addictions! As a serious game addict (not really gambling, games. Almost any games) I do understand what he speaks of. Torn is the heroin of games as its slow paced. One can have "just a little of playing" or start really doing stuff in here. As a result the game starts to really engulfs your time when you go at it.
About to slap that close account button, just dumped 180k bars of soap in yalls dump, should keep that stank down a bit. Thank you all for the pleasent fairwells!! Was an enjoyment reading them!! Take care everyone!