Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#1 strength, speed, and dex in all of Torn

Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in Achievements.

78 replies · 3.5k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Paul [1176287]
Thanks for the free spy - added to chain list

In all seriousness, insane accomplishment and congratulations.
BrotherPigeon [584064]
Sure, you post your stats here like you're some kind of big man and yet you've never been brave enough to fight me? Pathetic!

Please don't hurt me, if you need to breathe in my general direction please do it gently so as not to shatter every bone in my body kthx xxxx
RGiskard [1953860]
With stacked temps, there are a couple people that might get lucky and kill me before I kill them.

With sure shot, a number of people could do so with very lucky RNG. Kinda silly mechanic that nullifies trillions of dex instead of, say, a large speed multiplier or accuracy boost on the turn that it procs.
LSD [1764304]
So highest in 3/4 stats that’s crazyyy… meaning either Realist or Shaz have the lead in defense right? Curious as to what the rest of their stats are since they’re already in the QTs.
Cryptic [2059197]
Congrats. -Sigh- The past is in the past. I know why I said why I did. I should have reworded myself differently. The essense of what I would have said would remain the same, but it would have been a lot nicer and easier for people to follow.

Factor 1) Your account age from that post. You were relatively young.
Factor 2) You had used stat enhancers but your base stats can only be so high
Factor 3) You were level 100
Factor 4) People get more level experience beating up level 100's.
I was figuring that more people were going to want to beat up a "relatively" weak 100. I say relatively emphasizing that while you were impressively strong especially for your age. But compared to those who just log in chug xanax and train many years they still had a decent chance to beat you.

But here it is, many years later and I am ok with being shown I was mistaken, though you did have a decent amount of lost defends.

The point I logged on and responded to this... you guys really should just let the stuff I said go. I'm not taking my anger out on random people from all the stuff I've been through. Most people wouldn't even believe the life I've lived. That doesn't even begin to cover it. It was easier then to just pretend to be cold and indifferent to most people like I didn't have any feelings at all.

Did I re log in to play? No I did not. I was saying just let those posts I had said vanish. I know that my name gets quoted and used a fair amount of time. I still have at least one regular person I talk to who sometimes shares those posts. If they want to say that they are in contact with me, that is her business. She is an adult and frankly I don't mind, people can see my public persona and not know the real me. That is quite typical, if I am being honest. For many I would come off here as cold and indifferent and generally a darker disposition, but that lady I met on here all that time ago would say I am a kind ,warm hearted person who has a knack for reading situations whilst also stating I am not always right. I generally do not have a positive outlook because I don't want to be disappointed.

In short, just live and try to let go of the past. If you focus on the past too much you will miss the presnt. I'm not going to try to spark any arguements before I go-- all the same I probably will because I have a knack for making people mad.
Herodotus [1670169]
I really am impressed by the commitment from hypserstatters like yourself, Shaz, RA, etc to get to the point you're at. One question-- is it harder to set and follow goals when you're so far ahead of most everybody else? Do you think the fact that some people could still -possibly- beat you with the right RW weps gives you some more motivation to keep pushing?