Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 15! 11:37:14 19/01/23
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Graved, not General Discussion. If you are recruiting for a company please make a more comprehensive post of the position requirements in company recruitment. If you’re just posting about leveling up, then congrats. - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
You cannot delete a post, but you can edit out any content by clicking the pencil icon and replacing the text with a punctuation mark like . or something similar.
Grats?
Now I can experience the joy of traveling
Are you also selling snowboards for 400m?
What is that method of making money
Congratulations but you should post any hiring posts on Company Recruitment thread.
Does that mean I made a mistake
How can I make up
How can I make up
you can make out with me
Wheres the hair salon?
Clickbait torn style?
Clickbait torn style?
Graved, not General Discussion. If you are recruiting for a company please make a more comprehensive post of the position requirements in company recruitment. If you’re just posting about leveling up, then congrats.
How do I delete published content
You cannot delete a post, but you can edit out any content by clicking the pencil icon and replacing the text with a punctuation mark like . or something similar.