Not sure if this has been suggested yet or not but here goes.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I swear it was my 1 year old fish that drew that.
Anyway, Ranked Warring Factions who pay for hits and outside hits.
I'd like to suggest adding a total hit section on war reports, that'll calculate all hits done during successful chains of 10 and above.
It's annoyingly long to go through every chain report to add up everyone's outside war hits and it'd be helpful nonetheless to have anyway.
Thanks, Si
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I swear it was my 1 year old fish that drew that.
Anyway, Ranked Warring Factions who pay for hits and outside hits.
I'd like to suggest adding a total hit section on war reports, that'll calculate all hits done during successful chains of 10 and above.
It's annoyingly long to go through every chain report to add up everyone's outside war hits and it'd be helpful nonetheless to have anyway.
Thanks, Si