Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chess

Started by Big-PeePee [2373496] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Big-PeePee [2373496]
I would like to stress strongly that chess rooms should be added to the casino and to take it further than that tournaments in chess would be a blessing to the game....... I'd rather lose my money in chess than loss it on any other game in the casino
undo [2090073]
This won’t happen. Torn used to have chess, but they removed it because people were using AI to tell them the optimal next move.
BritishBenji [2257611]
As someone that regularly cheats in chess online (only against my friends, I'm not that much of a dick to do it in public matches), this is a bad idea
As other's mentioned, it used to be a thing, but was too easy to cheat at
R-
madbuns [1811936]
Anyone that wants chess to have financial implications in the game, just send me your cash - will make it easier on all of us and I am happy to protect and love the little Torn dollar critters :D