[image: y.yarn.co]
For those that listen to Torn Underground, you may have heard me make threats towards anyone that dares make a competing podcast
Today, I am flipping that joke on its head
[image: www.gannett-cdn.com]
I am going to attempt to host and promote Torn content from anyone from Torn that has a creativity spark, I can help you get started, but the actual content will be up you. We will vet the content at first, but once its clear you're not an insane person, we will be quicker to process out episodes for continuing content creators on our network. But will take action if your content becomes insane, (hate speech, gibberish, ect) Just figured I'd be transparent with that from the start.
All these episodes will be found in one place, from all creators, the show title will show TU, but other creators can use their own art and titles for their episodes, to give them their own personal flair.
Creators will get instant exposure
To be clear, we are not asking people to create content for TheFelan or myself, we will keep to our promise of 1 weekly main episode by us, patch notes for patreons, and bonus episodes sprinkled in, by us.
You can do things such as make an episode of your own about education, even though we made an episode on it, we do not own the concept of talking about the education system in torn. You have your own thoughts and opinions. In case anyone was wondering, as we will do the same if someone beat us to a topic.
Our patreon will continue, but I do think our other current model for monetizing our work will not work long term. As in the Torn ads paid for with torn cash. I will continue to always offer the service if someone desires, maybe it could pick back up again who knows. And also thank you to everyone that has purchased ads on our show.
We have decided to go for volume of downloads by being a network for torn audio content, and believe it would be a great situation for everyone. By promoting more creators and content, instead of threatening them, we will together build a download machine, and will easily entice legimate business's to run ads on all shows. When this starts making meaningful money, we will open it up among all creators, TheFelan and myself getting a certain chunk for running and creating this. How to pay out creators will be figured out when it gets there. I promise full transparency, and I'm being upfront, we get a chunk of the pie, on top of our own "Main" show on the network.
There are currently 2 different parties interested in making shows with the Torn Underground Network, and am super excited to help them make it happen, and bring more content to those that love torn and podcasts.
If you are interested, get into contact with me, and I will help you make it happen. But remember, the content, thats on you, I have my own shows content to work on.
Just to be clear, all these episodes from all creators will show up on the Torn Underground page, whether you listen on spotify, google podcasts, apple, wherever.
I am super excited to bring my love of torn and podcasts together in a meaningful, and cooperative way. But I can't do it alone, think about it! Putting yourself out there is not easy, but its worth a shot.
tldr
TU will become a network for torn audio content
For those that listen to Torn Underground, you may have heard me make threats towards anyone that dares make a competing podcast
Today, I am flipping that joke on its head
[image: www.gannett-cdn.com]
I am going to attempt to host and promote Torn content from anyone from Torn that has a creativity spark, I can help you get started, but the actual content will be up you. We will vet the content at first, but once its clear you're not an insane person, we will be quicker to process out episodes for continuing content creators on our network. But will take action if your content becomes insane, (hate speech, gibberish, ect) Just figured I'd be transparent with that from the start.
All these episodes will be found in one place, from all creators, the show title will show TU, but other creators can use their own art and titles for their episodes, to give them their own personal flair.
Creators will get instant exposure
To be clear, we are not asking people to create content for TheFelan or myself, we will keep to our promise of 1 weekly main episode by us, patch notes for patreons, and bonus episodes sprinkled in, by us.
You can do things such as make an episode of your own about education, even though we made an episode on it, we do not own the concept of talking about the education system in torn. You have your own thoughts and opinions. In case anyone was wondering, as we will do the same if someone beat us to a topic.
Our patreon will continue, but I do think our other current model for monetizing our work will not work long term. As in the Torn ads paid for with torn cash. I will continue to always offer the service if someone desires, maybe it could pick back up again who knows. And also thank you to everyone that has purchased ads on our show.
We have decided to go for volume of downloads by being a network for torn audio content, and believe it would be a great situation for everyone. By promoting more creators and content, instead of threatening them, we will together build a download machine, and will easily entice legimate business's to run ads on all shows. When this starts making meaningful money, we will open it up among all creators, TheFelan and myself getting a certain chunk for running and creating this. How to pay out creators will be figured out when it gets there. I promise full transparency, and I'm being upfront, we get a chunk of the pie, on top of our own "Main" show on the network.
There are currently 2 different parties interested in making shows with the Torn Underground Network, and am super excited to help them make it happen, and bring more content to those that love torn and podcasts.
If you are interested, get into contact with me, and I will help you make it happen. But remember, the content, thats on you, I have my own shows content to work on.
Just to be clear, all these episodes from all creators will show up on the Torn Underground page, whether you listen on spotify, google podcasts, apple, wherever.
I am super excited to bring my love of torn and podcasts together in a meaningful, and cooperative way. But I can't do it alone, think about it! Putting yourself out there is not easy, but its worth a shot.
tldr
TU will become a network for torn audio content