Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New weapons & armor

Started by _T_ [1009930] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
_T_ [1009930]
It's probably not new for you all but its new to me. Does anyone have a link to a guide for the new weapons upgrades? The red yellow & whatever else there is tier? I tried looking & can't find it

Thanks in advance.
Beecool [2653670]
Red and yellow are regular weapons, but with a better quality rating. They also have a special quality like assassinate

They are found in the ranked wars caches
_T_ [1009930]
Hey guys and gals. 1 more question. OK say I have an s&w revolver equipped that says it gives x amount of Passive speed or dexterity while using the weapon.

Does that passive gain apply for the entire fight as in I always have the passive gains? Or does it only apply for certain rounds, like when I'm actually using/firing the weapon for that particular round?