I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Hi all,
I'm a screen reader user and find that the Bot hunter repeatedly gives me CAPTCHAs to solve. I need to solve one each 45 minutes or so. I do know for a fact that my internet connection is pretty slow so the pages could be getting loaded repeatedly. I use Google Chrome with NVDA 2022.3.1. Is there anything I could possibly do? Perhaps disable Torn related tools for a couple of days? Use another browser? Not sure. Any help is appreciated.
Hi all,
I'm a screen reader user and find that the Bot hunter repeatedly gives me CAPTCHAs to solve. I need to solve one each 45 minutes or so. I do know for a fact that my internet connection is pretty slow so the pages could be getting loaded repeatedly. I use Google Chrome with NVDA 2022.3.1. Is there anything I could possibly do? Perhaps disable Torn related tools for a couple of days? Use another browser? Not sure. Any help is appreciated.