Ever since the 2- Party Verification, I am unable to login using my VPN. Is there a way around this. With Torn Tools disabled the problem is still there. Disconnect the VPN, everything works fine. Even if I am on an active Torn page and turn the VPN on, it will disconnect me. Have tried multiple browsers and changing the location of the VPN. I get stuck at the attached screen indefinitely. [image: i.imgur.com]
VPN Connection Issues
Started by RoyalAssassin [2682710] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I expect Cloudflare thinks your VPN is just far too risky, perhaps it was used by others to attack websites. There's nothing we can do from our end I'm afraid.
It's most likely due to the fact that cloudflare doesn't exactly like your VPN. Try to play Torn from a different browser and set your VPN to not route the traffic for the other browser through itself (if possible). Also, you can try clearing your cache since it never hurts to give it a try.
The question is, why exactly do you need to use a VPN?
The question is, why exactly do you need to use a VPN?
Thanks for the response and insight, yea, I tried to clear cache already, did not help.
Why does anyone use a VPN? Protection of privacy, encryption of data, and blocking of malware. Not so much worried about Torn, just a pain to turn on and off as I log on.
Why does anyone use a VPN? Protection of privacy, encryption of data, and blocking of malware. Not so much worried about Torn, just a pain to turn on and off as I log on.
I don't think Torn can do anything about it if Cloudflare does not like what your VPN is doing. I tried a VPN on my computer and it passed the Cloudflare check correctly. It largely depends on how your VPN provider is handling your requests. If the VPN is constantly switching IP addresses, the Cloudflare check will not go through because it initiates a new check if you change IP address.
I will pass this along to Joe for further comments, if any.
Thanks!
I will pass this along to Joe for further comments, if any.
Thanks!
I expect Cloudflare thinks your VPN is just far too risky, perhaps it was used by others to attack websites. There's nothing we can do from our end I'm afraid.