Dear all,
I am BUYING LOSSES for [$250k per hit] or [1 Xanax per 3 hits].
I will be paying cash by default unless you specify through mail or PM that you wish to be paid in Xanax.
I am buying it indefinitely until otherwise said so.
Payment Terms:
I will pay ASAP once I am online and available; you can sell me losses even if I am offline.
I will tally the event quantity and pay accordingly.
You do not need to send me any PM. However, you are more than welcomed to chase me if I have not paid.
Thank you!
Friendly, payment got confirmed and received as soon as the buyer has gone online, no urge on mass loss-selling, fairly decent prices
Yes, I guarantee you that she is a very respectful toron, that's the best example of an ideal Torn's citizen, and in the first place a good friend!
Lunartemis [2784835] is buying losses for 250k$ each!
She is the most respectful toron I have ever dealt with, and in the first place, a good friend!.
Now even if I'm offline, I can attack her and without sending PM's she send the money directly to me as soon as she log in.
Official Receipt - 10X Losses12:50:16 - 18/01/23
Lunartemis says:
Her is the Official Receipt as she call it
Seller: injection1212 [2605927]
Rate: $250,000 per hit flat rate
Total number of Hits: 10
Total amount paid: $2,500,000 + ($250,000)
Activity log
Start of Log
[Gift] 12:04:43 - 18/01/23 You sent 30x Small First Aid Kit to injection1212
[1] 12:15:47 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
[2] 12:20:18 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
[3] 12:20:59 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
[4] 12:21:36 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
[5] 12:21:57 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
[6] 12:24:59 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
[7] 12:25:33 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
[8] 12:26:19 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
[9] 12:27:41 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
[10] 12:28:27 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
[Payment] 12:28:05 - 18/01/23 You sent $2,500,000 to injection1212 with the message: 10 X Losses. Thank you :) Kits incoming too.
[11] 12:30:39 - 18/01/23 injection1212 attacked you but lost [view]
Comments: FOC out of goodwill by seller but cash ($250,000) given anyway
[Cash Given] 12:31:07 - 18/01/23 You sent $250,000 to injection1212 with the message: No please. You need it :)
[Gift] 12:29:05 - 18/01/23 You sent 30x Small First Aid Kit to injection1212 with the message: For you. Thank you :)
End of Log
Thank you, injection1212 [2605927] for selling your losses.
Please do not hesitate to sell again. If you are satisfied with this transaction, could you please rate a thumbs up or comment/review on my forum post? Any input will be very much appreciated.
Link: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16314621&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=23138953
Lastly, have a very nice day!
Kind Regards,
Luna
Mentions:
Lunartemis [2784835]
Bump, reliable, honest and trustworthy, highly recommend
I forgot to buy medkits, cant spam ;-;
Anyws, She pays well, Legit :)
Fast payment, and polite. Lol will be back for more middle of the night losses.
But yeah, just attack, no need to message. Losses were tallied correctly.
I sold her all my energy and after my attacks were done, she paid it all in full. Now I'm exhausted lol.
Highly recommended!
payment received promptly, good and reliable!