Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

{{ApostleMarks Trading Post}}

Started by ApostleMark [2869305] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
ApostleMark [2869305]
Hey friends, I'm a new player starting a trading post specifically for new players to get their feet off the ground financially! When I first started playing I had no clue what I was doing and I found myself getting ripped off time and time again by players taking advantage of my lack of knowledge. I'll offer fair prices with complete transparency of what I'm doing and what profits I'll be making. On top of that I have cheap properties to rent for people who cant afford their own property yet :)

Shoot me a private message if you're interested in trading, donations are always welcome as I'll be giving them away to new players who may not be able to afford certain items!

I'm also happy to give any advice I've found since starting :)

Current goal is to save up for a bazaar, this will allow me to have more common items on the market without needing to be on my computer all the time. (I work full time and go to college in the evenings)

Thanks for reading, good luck! :)