Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Any help please!!!!!!

Started by sikkkboy [2850741] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

sikkkboy [2850741]
I am practically still new to the game. Only played it for a month now but as a veteran gamer my habits got me in trouble. Normally any games I play I start multiple accounts with the assumption or will help me learn faster and make gains easier.

I was recently jailed for a week for doing such bc it's a rule and I never assumed It was a rule or issue in a game I hear is always sponsored as a crime game.

with that jail time I got 20 million reduced from my account and it has made it fairly hard to accumulate and get back on track when most things my level require spending money to earn more.

I'm asking anyone for donations
Onyxqueen [2359138]
I'm not surprised by someone begging in the forum's anymore, I'm more surprised how this 19 day old forum of someone begging got revitalised