Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hate is great!

Started by blockhead77 [2539580] on in General Discussion.

43 replies · 1.25k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Hate [2150255] ×2 Hate_Train [23707] ×1 Samoiedskaya [1709631] ×1 FatherCE0 [2192587] ×1

blockhead77 [2539580]
We’ve all seen, and likely answered, the age old questions of why you play Torn, or why you like or love Torn. But surely we need a twist on these tired formulas.

I am no scientist. However, it is supposed that we feel the brunt of bad things about twice as much as we enjoy good things. With this being said, it would not be too much of a stretch to believe that talking about what we hate is around twice as enjoyable as talking about what we love.

With all that being said, what do you, hate, loathe, despise, detest, or abhor about Torn?
KindaEpicMoah [2493924]
Drug cooldown being a random amount of time. Like ffs, I don't want to have to pray every time I take a xanax for a 6-7 hour cooldown instead of an 8 hour cooldown that will force me to stay up until 2am.
-Beesus- [1959482]
Worst thing about Torn is probably oraN.

Every single day I check to see if he’s been fedded yet, and every single day my heart just fills with disappointment.
Tyrech [2091318]
100% in agreement, my boy Hate is a great person.

Yesterday, I asked him if he could grab me some crutches from the local pharmacy, because I twisted my ankle while playing football. Hate didn't even ask me for money before sprinting there. However, on the way, he found an old lady with two heavy grocery bags, one of which was ruptured. He helped that sweet old lady home while carrying all the items on his arms and even refused the candies she tried to force on him - said that's what any upstanding citizen would do. Unfortunately, because of this incident he couldn't get to the local pharmacy in time, and I'm now sitting home without being able to go to work. Early weekend, yay!

Mentions: Hate [2150255]

Fatbears [2197270]
I've only known Hate for a small period of time.

But let me tell you, he is a bastion of human decency. A true blue. I hope to one day model my life after the framework of his has laid in front of us.
How I met Hate.
I was at the pub with my mates when all of a sudden a gunman appeared from the shadows behind the Beer truck. This man started firing wildly into the crowd. No sooner had I realized I had taken a bullet to the arm and dropped my pint Hate was there. Shielding me with his body. He waited till the gunfire subsided the gunman was reloading. He LEPT into action. Tossed a pint glass into the mans face. Downing him. He ran over and pummeled the man with a table that he had broken off its bolts. The last thing I remember was Hate kicking the front of an apothecary open to retrieve bandages for my wounds.
I wouldn't be the man I am today without Hate in my life.

Mentions: Hate [2150255]

Markland [1385260]
I dont hate anything or anyone in game, theres nothing here that is important to me or that affects me in the real world

Irritants however is another thing like not knowing why some weirdo stalkerish fraggle has fixated on you

Samoiedskaya [1709631] is an example

Now thats an irritant, bounties you for no reason, downvotes every single post you ever made for no reason etc etc

Never interacted with it, dont know it and apparently its done the same to loads of other people here

Judging by its profile a true tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theory whackjob

And I would not be surprised if I turned on the tv one day to find the fruitloop had chopped up its family irl and eaten selected parts of them

So hate no, minor irrelevant irritants yes

Edit:


Samoiedskaya disliked your post

Hate is great!

Creepy mofo

Mentions: Samoiedskaya [1709631] · Hate is great!