R+
Gets the job done, and more.
Great work!
lovely fella, very professional and friendly
R+
Great work! Really quick aswell. Im not verry fermiliar sith the marketing of it all but i wont say youre cheap. Pricing is oke but may go little lower. Something to think about. You delover verry good work so dont go to low haha
great guy and great after sales service
Awesome - great bot, fast turnaround & all the support i needed.
Just used some of his bots for the first for our Ranked War. Made it so much easier to find and choose appropriate targets. I admit I know nothing about bot development, but I do know it was helpful! I recommend.
Fricking love the bot Stig built for me. It has been a huge asset for all the different features I wanted. Definitely worth a chat with him if you want a bot built! First class service
Made bots for my faction. Great with amazing aftersales service.
Provided an amazing mercenary bot and helped us set it up properly. Thanks very much for all your help and support Stig!
Incredible price and customer service. Answers all questions, fixes bugs immediately, and adds custom features within a very reasonable timeframe.
R+
Couldn't be happier with this service. Excellent responsiveness and well worth every penny.
Stig is the kind of coder you want: devoted, professional, and capable. He makes solid products, is extremely up-front with all requirements, and sincerely wants to do what is best for the user of his services. He is very responsive with any issues and open to feedback, and we have had nothing but great interactions with him.
I strongly recommend looking at what he has to offer, or contacting him first if you have something you want built.
Great Setup process, Fast and friendly with quick Turn around.
Have not used the Bot Long but at first glance it looks Top Knotch.
Will update in a few wars to let you know how I felt on the bot operations itself.
Very easy to work with, spent a good amount of time understanding our needs & putting them into a functioning tool, & running through any debugging that needed doing.
10/10 would use again.
Fast, reliable, great service.
The user interface is ridiculously friendly for both PC and Mobile players.
Highly recommend Stigs work
I love Stig's bot. I was lucky to see some of the progress he did whilst making it with some cool features. I've now decided to go for one and I haven't been let down.
I mainly use it for the RW'ing aspect as f**k me is it good
Stig is always a gentlemen to deal with and always keeps me up to date with new features coming out. Pricing is ace and he deserves a R+ from me
The bot he made for me is superb, feels like God engineered.
Top notch stuff!! His bots are amazing and work very well! He is quick with responses if you have any questions or concerns. 10/10 highly recommend!
Couldnt recommend more. This bot is wonderful very is to see vital faction information at a glance. You wont regret the cost.