Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by KillerCleat [2842410] on in Graphics.

79 replies · 1.42k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
80
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

KillerCleat [2842410]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]At this time I am closed. I am not taking on work. Real life is making it hard to find time to work on graphics. If I had worked for you in the past and need a touch-up or modification to the work I did for you then message me.

Do you want an animated profile picture? What about a faction banner? Tags? KillerCleat is here to tell you I'm the one for you! Reasonable price ranges! Still a beginner but swiftly learning to make incredible things! I'll make it look good. Simply just message me and tell me what you want, and we can make it work!
[/background]


Here is what I have made so far:

[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com] [image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]

[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com] [image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]


[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]

[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]

[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
[image: banners--tags.yolasite.com]
DARGART [2151838]
i had him make a faction image and banner. Really happy with the results. Communication was amazing, kept coming back to see if i would like little touches and just to perfect my request for me. Seriously give this man some consideration. Excellent to work with
Gilligan281 [2763804]
I hired KillerCleat to make some graphics for me, and I am very pleased with the results. He has very quick, and stays in contact through the process, and he listens to what you want. I would certainly recommend using his services.
Bovver [1878124]
Used him for a faction banner and tags very pleased with the results. Excellent communication and quick to make changes when required. Would highly recommend.
Caleian [2185438]
Great guy to work with very fast professional and good prices. Even helped my drunk ass figure out how to upload the imags on mobile
Yohan395 [2208049]
I hired him to make a banner and a tag and the result was amazing. He communicated constantly with updates on his work, sent me ruff copies of the progress and made sure to meet all expectations. 10 out of 10 I would highly recommend.
ElektrikHeat [2840945]
Good work. He knows how to make a customer happy. I didnt even fully specify what I wanted. Worth doing business with. I fully endorse his business.