Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED]

Started by 24kGoldn [1614113] on in Trading Post.

64 replies · 578 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
65
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

24kGoldn [1614113]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]24kGoldn’s Big Bunker Bucks Trade-In[/background]


Hey y'all! It's me again, 24kGoldn. You may know me for my General Trading Services where I buy most of the market at 98-115% market value but I am not here to talk about that. Today, I am offering you my money for something else. That's right! Your RW stuff!

Straight to the point - You have a bunch of random RW junk or maybe a cache? You want good money for it but need someone? Well that's what I am here for. Check out my price information below. You don't have to message me first, always open to trade.

--------------------


Prices Explained


[image: i.imgur.com]
The number associated with your weapon type is the amount of RW Bunker Bucks it is worth.
I will give you 15m multiplied by that number.

I BUY RW CACHES AT 85% MARKET VALUE!
Click here to see what RW Items I have for sale!

Mentions: [Hiatus] uying your stuff 98-115% Market Value. · No more Guns

Kenya [1852085]
My number one trader. Guy will give you the absolute best prices you'll find for your items on TORN. Highly recommended!