Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator Days

Started by Metchi_Pockvano [2743523] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
I have slightly more than 400 donator Days, how does that work? If I stop my subscription, would I still receive the donator benefits for ~400 days, it is that just a record of how many days I've been a subscriber / donator?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
That's your stored days. If you end your subscription, you'll still have 400 days of donator status to burn through.