e
e
Started by alpha_overlord [2611047] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Odin-All-Father [2010524]
· 3 likes ·
He’s scamming. he offered me 10M if I can get half my faction (yes, 3 people) to enter his Xanax raffle. (3 Xanax).
#OldFactionsDidNothingWrong :(
Sorry I didn't mean to exclude old factions, its just that I don't think they would find my deal very appealing.
What's the deal?
He’s scamming.
he offered me 10M if I can get half my faction (yes, 3 people) to enter his Xanax raffle. (3 Xanax).
he offered me 10M if I can get half my faction (yes, 3 people) to enter his Xanax raffle. (3 Xanax).
ty figured as much
where's the scam xD. 10m-cost of 3 xanax=profit????
sorry if im too stupid to see it lol
sorry if im too stupid to see it lol
Congrats bro, you are the target audience for mongs like the OP.
You’d send him 3 Xanax and he wouldn’t send you jack shit. lol
You’d send him 3 Xanax and he wouldn’t send you jack shit. lol
Im guessing there's a reason why he is looking for 'new' factions and it isn't to be helpful.
ah, I see lol, I'd assume 10m first but oh well. If you're stupid enough to fall for that and send the 3 xan first, then you really are dumb.
Ty odin for clarification.
Ty odin for clarification.
I'm not scamming. I offered Odin 10mil if at the end of my raffle, if his whole faction was in I would give 10mil. He wanted 10mil immediately and when he couldn't get it, bountied me and came after me. My message was
"Get your faction to join my raffle, if any of your people win, you get double the rewards. If you agree to it and at the end of the raffle, you don't win, you get 10-20 xanax depending on my profit. Message me if you're still interested." I asked for new factions because someone advised me to get newer factions since they would be more interested.
[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com]
"Get your faction to join my raffle, if any of your people win, you get double the rewards. If you agree to it and at the end of the raffle, you don't win, you get 10-20 xanax depending on my profit. Message me if you're still interested." I asked for new factions because someone advised me to get newer factions since they would be more interested.
[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com]
I never said I would give 10mil for 3 xanax
Give me 10m, I will tell everyone you are legit
You and your braindead scamming mindset is stuck in 2009 mate, you gotta be smarter than this these days.
gimme 10m u scumbag scammer fuk.
gimme 10m u scumbag scammer fuk.
why should i?
Aren't you a scammer now? Reputation is earned not bought.
Mentions: Xanax Raffle #1 Postponed
I know Odin irl and he's a damn saint.
-_- He wanted me to give him 10mil while I wait for his 3 faction mates to join. I would have lost at least 8mil and he would've just ignored me.
Because they are not run by naïve idiots?