As you can see from my title, there was an issue when one of my faction members tried to deposit his money in the faction vault, it didn't deposit the money, or at least the system didn't change his vault balance.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I tried to deposit $1 to see if the issue happened to me as well but it didn't. I asked NuclearViking to deposit $1 as well to see if the issue persisted on his end, but as you can see, it didn't.
Logs say nuclearviking deposited 43,740,000 but on the latest log, when I adjusted his balance, it shows his balance as $1 due to him depositing $1 as a test to see if the bug still continued.
I have no idea what happened to that money nuclear initially deposited. Maybe it got lost or got deposited as normal but nuclear's balance wasn't changed for some reason.
Thankfully, it was only 43m and not a huge amount. Hopefully, this bug will be fixed soon.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I tried to deposit $1 to see if the issue happened to me as well but it didn't. I asked NuclearViking to deposit $1 as well to see if the issue persisted on his end, but as you can see, it didn't.
Logs say nuclearviking deposited 43,740,000 but on the latest log, when I adjusted his balance, it shows his balance as $1 due to him depositing $1 as a test to see if the bug still continued.
I have no idea what happened to that money nuclear initially deposited. Maybe it got lost or got deposited as normal but nuclear's balance wasn't changed for some reason.
Thankfully, it was only 43m and not a huge amount. Hopefully, this bug will be fixed soon.