e
e
Started by alpha_overlord [2611047] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
13
You can buy up to 50 tickets, but the winning prize is 45, I dunno
Pretty dumb idea
Pretty dumb idea
well its in gambling so i guess its fine?
I mean, so are casinos...and they make BILLIONS every year.
Your best bet is to buy 25 for a 50% chance profit
PUT THE XANAX IN THE BAG, THIS IS A ROBBERY
8
I DON'T KNOW YOU PLS STOP BOTHERING ME