Oh, snap! I see no way this does not end well!
pissed off
Started by FatherCE0 [2192587] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
oh man messing with hemi will NOT end well
What is a horse when it walks into bar the man serves the beer says why the hang a face that horse in size and so the joke has ended
Better to be pissed off, than pissed on. Unless your into that sort of thing, I'm not going to judge.
Heres the difference, I get "teased" by the same 2 people, because we just dont like each other
You get dunked on every time you open your mouth because you say really dumb stuff, cant tell when youre getting trolled, and basically come off like the biggest mong known to mankind.
Your reply was the perfect example...yeah, look at my 3542 posts... then maybe look at the number underneath that. You just told the guy with the 21st highest karma in the game that you returned the favor. You couldnt be any more clueless if you tried. (wait...ARE you trying?)
Let me try this and see if it helps .... I just got 8 times more karma for ONE POST telling you that I was petty, than you did in your entire Torn Career
Take the hint, homegirl.
You get dunked on every time you open your mouth because you say really dumb stuff, cant tell when youre getting trolled, and basically come off like the biggest mong known to mankind.
Your reply was the perfect example...yeah, look at my 3542 posts... then maybe look at the number underneath that. You just told the guy with the 21st highest karma in the game that you returned the favor. You couldnt be any more clueless if you tried. (wait...ARE you trying?)
Let me try this and see if it helps .... I just got 8 times more karma for ONE POST telling you that I was petty, than you did in your entire Torn Career
Take the hint, homegirl.
Waiiiit.... When did you buy your karma?
Send links please! :)
Send links please! :)
Haha you think I care about karma that is the most sadist I heard. Girl I post what I want cos I don’t care if it gets like or dislikes and that’s cool. But what you just told me was really sad ngl. One day you will get a life. Lol thinking I care about karma. Plus
- doesn’t care about karma.
- instantly downvotes those who downvoted him because it hurt his karma feels.
[image: media2.giphy.com]
- instantly downvotes those who downvoted him because it hurt his karma feels.
[image: media2.giphy.com]
Clearly not that mad. Rage mode hasn’t even been activated on his profile….
Lol smh uncultured
I’m pissed off too. Inbox me hun x