Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Report failed login attempt?

Started by Greatfelix [512706] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Greatfelix [512706]
Hey there, thanks to 2-FA being on my account I just received a text code to "complete my login attempt" that I did not request. Obviously I'm not sending this code to anyone else but should I be reporting this to Bogie et al to investigate the IP address involved?
Also don't worry I'm now in the process of changing my password and others like it
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Looks like it was from your mobile, maybe triggered from an app login or something you did without realizing? Could well be the credential stuffing attacks we saw of recent but at a glance it doesn't look alarming in this instance, if you're concerned I'd recommend changing your PW.
Greatfelix [512706]
Thanks Bogie, I didn't get any logouts on my PC or mobile requesting a code to log back in but have changed my password just incase. Thanks for checking
TRAPBILLIEJEAN [2631792]
It's an indication yes

If you live in germany and someone tries to log in in russia, there is a very very big chance, he was trying to get in your account...
oraN [1778676]
I had a sus login once on my account from europe turned out to be a developer just testing something on my account, they did remove logs for direct backend login few months later so you'll never know anymore if devs access your account.