43 replies · 512 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
30 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Odin-All-Father[2010524]
· 3 likes · I’m f**king loving it bro. My biggest issue with it, so far anyway, is the gear system, so far for me I’ve looted a load of stupid looking shit but it’s high bonus stats, whereas my nicer looking shit is …
Fermion[2691036]Officer
· 3 likes · You can change the appearance of your high stat bad looking gear! Once you have the stuff the appearance can be applied to anything else. My favourite house is Slytherin, but i went ravenclaw because the dorm is so beautiful …
Fermion[2691036]Officer
· 1 likes · LOVED IT. I wish they'd added floos to fast travel, but i really like the combat system, and general immersion in the world. Wish it was a bit more interactive... More rpg-esque, like having some love interests.. but i can …
I wish they'd added floos to fast travel, but i really like the combat system, and general immersion in the world.
Wish it was a bit more interactive... More rpg-esque, like having some love interests.. but i can see why that would be an issue in a game showing 15 year olds lol.
Really clever use of hp lore stuff to make game mechanics. I havent finished it yet, but so far it looks really good. It's so great to be able to roam around a place you've visited so many times in your head!
My biggest issue with it, so far anyway, is the gear system, so far for me I’ve looted a load of stupid looking shit but it’s high bonus stats, whereas my nicer looking shit is low.
what house did everyone go for? I’m f**king slitherin baby!
ravenclaw is dope, those and hufflepuff are underated af, I’ll be doing a play through on each house tbf as long as there are some* differences between them.
Spent the whole launch day playing it, it's amazing so far. Only thing I would hope they improve is the PC performance. By far the best aspect for me is the world and how immersive the design is, especially the hogwarts castle.
Thats interesting, I got a 3070ti, it's more of a stutter when entering new areas or some cutscenes. I definitely can't play with Ray tracing or enabled, but without it I can almost get 144 frames in most areas
Yep, dont think that's the issue. I got 32gb ram, ryzen 5600x. Seen a lot of people on the reddit complaining about PC performance so does seem to be affecting quite a few people
Damn, that’s odd. i got 2080ti, 32GB and i7-7700k and no dramas at all, unless I’m not noticing it, when I jump on today if I notice it because you’ve said it I’m going to hate you hahaha
That was my biggest issue with it too......until after many hours of gameplay I finally realized that you can change the appearance of items. It's been nice not having to sacrifice stats to maintain a look you want.
I’m booting it for the first time now. From the gameplay video it looks like it’s going to be epic. On the other hand the studio “Avalanche” has never taken on a project this big.
They definitely hit it out of the park with this one. I think what surprised me the most, was this is the first game I've bought in years that wasn't riddled with glitches, crashes, and/or bugs at launch (for PS4/PS5) So far I've had zero issues, which is really saying something now days. I was also happy to see they didn't try and jump on the microtransactions bandwagon. It'll be interesting to see what they do down the road with either expansion packs or other HP Games.