No longer doing this
grave
Started by cherrieddrugs [2696067] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 84
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Fordeaux [2199085]
· 5 likes ·
[image: thumbs.gfycat.com] - Attractive [2442548]
· 5 likes ·
Just wasted 15 seconds of life reading and replying to this. - Korado [2589447]
· 3 likes ·
I have no dollar to give away
Mentioned in this thread
QueenS4ndra [2457103] ×1
I've given 12 people free dollars
Just wasted 15 seconds of life reading and replying to this.
I've given 13 people free dollars
this is probly fun and games post
I've given 15 people free dollars
Looks more like an open diary to me than any sort of fun or game
I've given 16 people free dollar
give me dolar
Free dollar given
dude you didnt give me ?
I've given 17 people free dollars
thought this was another of Korado masterpieces
I've given 18 people free dollars
I have no dollar to give away
I've given 19 people free dollars. I will not give away 1m dollars unless you ask for a dollar 1m times.
Free dollar given. I have given 20 people free dollars.
Dude hit me with that [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]DOLLAR[/background]
[image: media2.giphy.com]
[image: media2.giphy.com]
I have given 21 people free dollars