Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for spouse.

Started by 0ld0ne [2878285] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
0ld0ne [2878285]
I really don't care if you are he, she or apache helicopter. I will help you if I'm able to do so, like I would help anyone who ask for. So all I'm asking is to stay married so we get all merits and be fair to each others. Thank you for your time.





I threw a boomerang a few years ago. I now live in constant fear.