How do i get the socialist merit? I cant seem to find the game on facebook..
Level 5 facebook torn
Started by JakobTheButcher [2419670] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DaDood [2204689]
· 1 likes ·
It became unavailable when Facebook Torn was shut down in 2018. You can now buy it at the Token Shop for 5 tokens, see here. - JakobTheButcher [2419670]
· 1 likes ·
I see, staff should probably change the achievement description to avoid confusion like this. Thanks!
It no longer exists on Facebook...
There was a similar post the other day and I believe you can buy the merit from the gift shop with tokens recieved from taking part in events..
There was a similar post the other day and I believe you can buy the merit from the gift shop with tokens recieved from taking part in events..
It became unavailable when Facebook Torn was shut down in 2018.
You can now buy it at the Token Shop for 5 tokens, see here.
You can now buy it at the Token Shop for 5 tokens, see here.
Mentions: Patch list #256 : 13/09/2022
"Token" shop....
That was the word I was. Looking for despite using it 5 words after typing "gift" so... Lol
That was the word I was. Looking for despite using it 5 words after typing "gift" so... Lol
I see, staff should probably change the achievement description to avoid confusion like this.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Well, keep the description but put in italics "Unachievable: Available in Token Shop"
You should put a post in Bugs and Issues if you want something fixed.
exactly!