I fkd up and use up my points on lower class cars and now im struggling to place in races to get more. IS it just a matter of racing over and over again and hoping to get lucky or is there something I can do?
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Mentions: No Points Racing Recovery Guide by Rogue
Or go and work for a mechanic and you'll be ok faster.
Depends on how serious you are about racing; if you're chasing the merits then follow the guide, it'll take time, but you'll get there.
If racing is important to you long term, then join an 8*+ mechanic.
You'll be glad you did.
Depends on how serious you are about racing; if you're chasing the merits then follow the guide, it'll take time, but you'll get there.
If racing is important to you long term, then join an 8*+ mechanic.
You'll be glad you did.
Before long you'll end up having so many points that you just have sitting there doing nothing which is rather more annoying somehow lol but which is best a 10* mech or 10* TV ? If anyone has an answer
If you race all the time 10* mech up to around 30-35 RS, 10* TV thereafter.
Agree with Rogue, so to pile on, occasional racers will see that value drop all the way down to 20 or 21 RS, based on the analysis I saw. The 30-35 range was for people that race 14+ hours per day. Since I fly a lot, the value that applied to me was a lot lower.
Nice as racing is all I do then it seems I got lucky when I went mech ,thanks guys and one day in about 10 yrs I will make it into the top 10 lol
I messed up to attaining Class 5 too fast; had no points.
I just entered Mudpit races with my Cossy until I got enough points to work other cars (mostly NSX).
That did require a lot of exiting off races until I hit a Mudpit, but was the price to pay.
I just entered Mudpit races with my Cossy until I got enough points to work other cars (mostly NSX).
That did require a lot of exiting off races until I hit a Mudpit, but was the price to pay.
Thanks all. I'll definitely look into a job as a mechanic.
Yeah definately get a job in a 10* mechanic shop. Ahem.....